In line with the most recent government guidance we have undertaken multiple precautionary measures for your's and the safety or our employees.
- Our farm is closed to the public with a barrier across the entrance.
- On the farm, 4 of our employees live on site with another 3 are in lockdown apart from commuting to and from the farm.
- Only one person is allowed in farm vehicles at a time. 2 metre physical distancing at all times. 5 metre distancing and split shifts for break times. Gloves are used and washing of hands is regularly enforced.
- For transport of vegetables to Queenstown, our truck goes into farm and parks in the designated loading area. The driver does not leave the cab and windows are kept closed. The truck is loaded by our farm staff and the truck then leaves farm as quickly as possible.
- Last mile delivery to Queenstown, Wanaka and Central Otago. 2 staff members live in the same bubble and do deliveries of veg boxes by truck or electric vehicle. Because they live in the same bubble, veg boxes are left at the gate or near letterboxes and email notification sent for residents to collect.
- Please note we do not deliver to the door. If you have a long driveway, we apologise but in the interest of safety we no longer go onto customers’ property.
- Administration and processing of orders is performed by staff working from home.